What is Kingston Connections?
Kingston Connections is an exclusive networking group where like minded business professionals can meet and discuss their businesses, share referrals and get connected to the businesses and consumers in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
We are a group of like-minded business professionals meeting together to collectively support our participants within a group setting.
Kingston Connections was founded in Nov 2010 by Rebecca Darling, Mary Jane Turnbull and Cindy Mills. The membership has fluctuated from year to year, from 30 to 50+ active participants.
What does it cost?
The cost is low so that we can include all businesses in our group despite their size or financial position. The only mandatory costs are your breakfast at Smitty’s (a minimum of $10) and your annual Kingston Connections website listing cost of $25 (including HST). The website fee gives your business a full page listing and description in our business directory. And that’s it for costs!
What DO we offer?
- We offer a friendly group of business owners and representatives who are out to succeed, for themselves and for the rest of the groups members.
- We offer a diverse environment where you can discuss your business and get ideas from other business owners
- We offer the opportunity to mix and mingle and connect on a personal level with the group
- We offer you the chance to connect with people just like you and get referred!
- We offer you the chance to make a difference to your business and ours
- We offer you the chance to present your business every week and share your “infomercial”
- We offer the opportunity to give a complete audio visual presentation to a happily captive audience and share the finer points of what you do.
We offer the chance to succeed and get noticed in ways you can’t get anywhere else.
Want to know more?
Visit one of our meetings and take a test drive! Find out where we meet or contact an administrator for more information.